Former Miss South Africa 2011 and FHM's sexiest woman of 2013 Melinda Bam shares her beauty secrets


How do you look after your skin?
_____________________________
* I exercise a lot to keep my skin glowing and I go for regular spray tans - nothing makes you feel and look healthier than a sun kissed tan. I use a good primer my face to mask any fine lines and to insure an even, flawless foundation application. If your skin is healthy, it looks great, so you won't need a lot of products.

How do you keep your skin in good condition? 
______________________________________________
* I use a cream cleanser, followed by a freshener, and I use serums that contain collagen, antioxidants and other active ingredients. I like to use a hydrating balm to keep my skin moisturised, and I use an enzyme exfoliator to get rid of any dead skin cells.

What are your favourite beauty products? 
________________________________________
* A good primer, Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Intensive Daily Moisturiser for Face SPF15 (R205) and L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Mascara (R149.95).

What's in your beauty bag?
__________________________
* Clinique Superbalanced Make-up(R320), bronzer, lipstick and eye drops

What's your make-up advice?
_____________________________
* Put a little highlighter on the inner corners of your eyes and on your Cupid's bow to add that angelic glow to your face
*Good to try Clarins* Instant Light Brush-on perfect or (R310)

What rules do you live by for your skin?
_______________________________________
* Never, ever go to sleep or gym with your make-up on!

And your best budget buy ?
____________________________
*Hands down, Maybelline Great Lash Mascara(R89.95).

____________________________________________________________
There you have it ladies from the beauty queen herself and you Should follow in her footsteps to get great skin.

2 comments:

  1. These are simple but amazing tips.Hope so that my cousin gets benefit from your beauty tips. You could also add a glass of WOMEN'S CHOICE NONI JUICE to your regular diet to keep your skin healthy and glowing for long time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really a great and motivational blog you have shared here with us I really like your tips it is really very inspiring for me. Thanks for such a nice post. Keep sharing more with us.

    I want to share something with all kidney cleanse diet or homemade detox cleanse aim is to get back to your fitness and always feel fresh to start any work in your corner.During Cleanse process you should feel better and get some fresh energy to do any work but not enough to get into gym & do some workout it behaves according to your routine.

    ReplyDelete